Female Facial Hair Removal at Home: Facial hair is upsetting, may hit your personality, however bad of all it occurs facial acne. Owing to hormonal changes in the body, several women suffer from unexpected facial hair. Facial hair is also common during women’s menopause.
Obviously, women are more worried about facial hair removal, and they waste lots of money to remove facial hair. Whereas there are lots of cosmetic and chemical products for facial hair removal, these alternatives may be costly and may not work for all time.
Natural remedies for facial hair removal at home are often a safer and more cost-efficient choice. Though there are no permanent solutions for unwanted facial hair removal. But somebody can decrease the unwanted facial hair, applying some home remedies. Here we will provide some of the ways to female facial hair removal at home below-
Female Facial Hair Removal at Home:
1. Shaving, threading, and plucking are the most common ways to remove facial hair at home. Threading and plucking involve removing hair from its base, whereas shaving involves the cutting of hair close to its roots. But, plucking and threading are the best ways to female facial hair removal at home.
2. Bleaching is another way to remove facial hair at home. It does not take out the hair, simply lightens to make it less noticeable. Bleaching is a good alternative for those with darker facial hair.
3. Milk and chickpea flour mixture are one of the useful natural remedies for unexpected facial hair. Mix chickpea flour and milk properly to make a smooth paste. You can include a teaspoon of fresh cream and turmeric powder. Use this mixture in the root. Keep it on for 5 minutes, and then wash off using normal water.
4. Lemon is a useful natural ingredient for Female facial hair removal at home. Mix lemon juice, water and sugar, and then use this paste in the root of the hair growth. Keep it on for 15 minutes, and then wash off using normal water.
5. Mix ½ teaspoon of corn flour, an egg and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Blend the mixture using a hand whisk or a blender properly till it becomes a smooth paste. Use this over your face. At what times it dries, pick it off in the reverse route of the hair growth.
6. Sugaring is one of the useful female facial hair removals at home. Mix honey, lemon juice, and sugar. Warm them for getting a thick consistency. Use it over face and massage softly. Only a mixture of lemon juice and honey is also useful for female facial hair removals at home.
7. Mix 1 tablespoon of gram flour, ½ tablespoon of yogurt and a pinch of turmeric powder. Use this mixture over your face and wash off after drying. This is a natural treatment for Female facial hair removal at home.
8. Soak lentil overnight; include honey, lemon juice, potato juice, and a little bit of raw turmeric paste. This is a very useful face pack that helps to remove unwanted facial hair, as well as bleaches the remaining hair.
9. Waxing is a useful way to remove unwanted hair. Take 1 cups of sugar, ¼ cup of lemon juice and ¼ cup of water in a saucepan. Place it on a simmering heat until it turns into a thick brown liquid. Cool the mixture and use this using a butter knife. Apply waxing strap or a clean cloth to pull in the reverse track of the hair growth. Ice cube should be applied over the place to make tighter the skin.
10. Upper lip hair looks very odd for young girls and women. Pulling, waxing, plucking, and bleaching are some common Female facial hair removal at home.
The above mentioned Female facial hair removal at home is not a permanent result. Laser treatments and Electrolysis are permanent solutions to stop hair growth on face. Because they spoil the root of the hair follicle so that hair growth no longer happens.