Hay fever is also called "allergic rhinitis", makes cold-like symptoms and signs, for example, itchy eyes, a runny nose, blocking, sneezing and sinus
Hay fever is also called “allergic rhinitis”, makes cold-like symptoms and signs, for example, itchy eyes, a runny nose, blocking, sneezing and sinus strain.
Hay fever not only makes you unhappy but also it can affect your operation at work or school and normally hinder in your life.
So, you have to stop these kinds of disturbing symptoms. In this article, you will discover some home remedies for hay fever below-
Home Remedies for Hay Fever:
It is impossible to stop allergens totally; however, you can decrease the hay fever symptoms by preventive your contact with them.
If you identify what you’re allergic, you can stop your triggers.
Molds or Pollen:
- Close windows and doors during pollen time.
- Don’t try to hang clothes outside, as pollen can stick to towels and sheets.
- Try to use air conditioning in your car and house.
- Make use of an allergy-grade filter in your home ventilation and change it on a regular basis.
- Don’t go outside in the early morning, at what time pollen counts are highest.
- Stay inside on windy and dry days.
- Make use of a dehumidifier to decrease wetness.
- Make use of a high-efficiency particulate air filter in your rooms.
- Stop cutting down the raking leaves.
- Wear a mask at what time gardening or cleaning house.
- Block the holes and cracks where cockroaches can go through.
- Repair leaky taps and pipes.
- Wash dishes and clear trash bin every day.
- Clean food crumbs from floors and counters.
- Store food, as well as pet food with lid containers.
- Think about an expert pest controller.
- Make use of allergy-proof covers on pads, pillows and box springs.
- Wash blankets and sheets using hot water as a minimum 130 Fahrenheit.
- Make use of an air conditioner or dehumidifier to decrease inside damp.
- Vacuum carpets every week using vacuum cleaner set with a HEPA filter.
- Spray insecticide considered killing dust mites.
- Remove carpeting from your sleeping place, if you are very sensitive to dust mites.
- Keep pets out of your home, if possible.
- Bathe dogs two times weekly, if probable. The advantage of cats bathing hasn’t been confirmed.
- Keep pets out the furniture and bedroom.