1. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
– Albert Einstein
2. Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.
3. When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty.
–George Bernard Shaw
4. The problem with educating stupid people was that they didn’t know they were stupid. The same went for curing crazy people.
–Chuck Palahniuk, Phoenix
5. Stupid people will mistake your confidence for arrogance.
6. The problem with the world is that everyone does not have a brain, but everyone does have a tongue.
7. Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
8. Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
9. Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
10. Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
Related Search Tags: quotes about ignorant people, quotes that make no sense, pointless quotes, arguing with fools quote, quotes for rude person, funny rude quotes and sayings, arguing with fools quote, quotes about stupidity and arrogance, silly quotes about life, stupidity at its finest, brainless quotes, stupidity at its finest,Quotes About Life,Silly Quotes About Life