Baking Soda Cleanse: Baking soda is one of the most commonly used ingredients in baked goods. This simple chemical compound is also called as aka sodium bicarbonate.
If you check it, you will find a milder version of salty taste on your tongue.
Dear viewers, in this article we will introduce you 13 Best uses of bicarbonate of soda for cleaning and healing at home.
Uses of Bicarbonate of Soda for Cleaning and Healing at Home
1. After eating some spicy or acidic food, our stomach can have unexpected reactions, and splash up into our gullet.
In this case, just mix one teaspoon of baking soda in 250 ml of water and drink it. It definitely will help to neutralize and calm your stomachache.
2. Make a Bath Soak, which means a baking soda bath will help to detoxify and alkalize your skin.
To enjoy a detoxifying soak, just mix 4 to 5 tablespoons of baking soda into your full bathtub and enjoy.
You may add some drops of your preferred essential oil to this. Tea tree oil or Lavender oil contains powerful anti-bacterial tones.
3. Some detergents contain heavy metals and other toxins. These tinge and odor removing agents often can be very harmful to human skin, particularly for babies and children.
Mix 1 tablespoon baking soda and 1 cup water together, then scrub out your baby’s beet juice container or feeder!
4. You buy fruits and vegetables from the market. You still want to clean the vegetables and fruits before enjoying them.
But will you like to enjoy soap flavored salads? I will not suggest soaping them before using them. You can scrub all fruits and vegetable using baking soda in its place.
5. Maybe someone likes to use air fresheners or body spray in avoiding socks or shoe odor, but keep in mind, your soles or feet absorb those harmful chemicals. You can sprinkle some baking soda in its place.
6. Bug bites are really irritating. Depends on what has bitten you. The bite might be red, puffy, tickly, or sting.
You may realize the moment you are bitten or not. Don’t worry about that.
Simply use baking soda paste. Take water and baking soda in a 1:2 ratio, and then rub the mixture onto the bite. This will help to remove toxins from the biting area.
7. Baking soda can be used as an underarm deodorant.
Because most of the underarm deodorant products in the market contain harmful chemicals like aluminum, those tremendously occur to cancer.
Sprinkle some baking soda under there rather than clogging pores with toxins.
8. Spraying baking soda on garden plants will put off bugs and fungi from invading your food.
Therefore, rinse 4 teaspoons of baking soda into 1 gallon of water and gently spray onto your plants.
9. Baking soda and apple cider vinegar mixing is a lovely combination of cleaning your kitchen drainage system.
If you want to clean it, just sprinkle some baking soda down the drain, then add apple cider vinegar and wait for 15 minutes to bubble it up. After that use hot water. This is a secure option to use as hazardous drain cleaners.
10. Baking soda cleanse also can soften your laundry fabric, or get your clothes more bright and white.
11. Use Baking soda as a natural carpet cleaner. Sprinkle it onto carpets, wait for 15 minutes, and then use your vacuum cleaner.
12. Without applying toxic detergent, you can polish silver or aluminum utensils in your kitchen.
Just fill your kitchen sink with hot water, add some baking soda, and wait for about 15 minutes. See what happen. It is a simple and funny way to clean your kitchen utensils.
13. Baking soda is a natural home remedy for a toothache. It contains antimicrobial properties that help to ease your toothache. It helps to relieve the levels of this bacterium, so relieve pain, and protect the teeth from decay.
Simply make a baking soda paste. Take water and baking soda in a 1:2 ratio, and then rub the mixture on your gum or teeth using a cotton swab. Keep it at least 15 minutes and then rinse it out using warm water.
What is your opinion after reading the uses of bicarbonate of soda for cleaning and healing at Home? Please leave your comments below.